Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Spiderman 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member tannercolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spiderman 3

    This movie if thats what you want to call was the biggest let down this year in my opinion. Just wondering what everybody else thought about it

  2. #2
    Inactive Member allygodsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spiderman 3

    Oh, I was gonna go see it, but everyone keeps saying it stunk so i'm starting to reconsider...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tannercolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spiderman 3

    if you know anything about the comic books you won't be satisfied, but people i've talked to that didn't know the comic books said it was decent.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spiderman 3

    It was just decent, I am very glad I didn't go and pay to see it and watched it online.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spiderman 3

    I'm going to see it this weekend probably (rest of those I'm staying with want to see it), but I'm not expecting much.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Margarette's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2007
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spiderman 3

    haha i guess it depends on how old you are... my son loved it and he is 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •